It is a delicious rice and vegetable melange wherein vegetables add to sweetness and garlic has been added for an aromatic flavor. It is easy to prepare. Just chop the vegetables, boil soaked rice and finally mix everything with a few spices.
You can add more garlic and chilli flakes for extra spice.
You can eat it as a stand alone dish or eat with chilli garlic dip/ manchurian gravy.
Serves: 2-3 Persons
- 1 Cup Raw Rice (Soaked for an hour)
- 1/3 Cup (Chopped) Onion
- 1/3 Cup (Chopped) Green Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup (Chopped) Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup (Boiled) Sweet Corns
- 1/3 Cup (Chopped) Spring Onion Stalk
- 1/2 Cup (Chopped) Beans
- 1/2 Cup (Chopped) Carrots
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 4 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Salt as per taste
- 1 1/4 Tbsp Oil
- Boil rice in a big pan and let it cool down completely.
- In the meantime, chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add chopped garlic. Cook for a minute and add chopped onion.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and add remaining chopped vegetables to kadai.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook vegetables at medium-high flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Lower the flame, cover kadai with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add boiled rice, sweet corns and spring onion stalk.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, chilli flakes and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and turn off the heat.