Simple yet so scrumptious salad. A perfect snack for times when you are hungry and want to eat something which is healthy as well as scrumptious. Beetroot gives this salad a beautiful pink color which makes it look more delicious.
It is a variation to regular fruit chat which we make with lemon juice and black salt. I have used beetroot, honey and black salt for dressing. Combination of beetroot and yogurt adds more to salad’s nutrition quotient. Even if you do not like beetroot,do try this recipe. Beetroot has been grated finely and it amalgamates so well with other fruits that you can not identify its presence yet relish its flavor.
If your kid likes fruit chat, do serve him this refreshing salad with beetroot dressing.
Serves : 1-2 Person(s)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Medium Apple
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Pomegranate
- 1/4 Beetroot
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 3/4 Tsp Honey
- Black Salt
- Grate beetroot using a fine blade grater.
- Mix grated beetroot, yogurt, honey and salt for making beetroot salad dressing.
- Now, chop apple, banana and cucumber.
- Remove the pomegranate peel and extract pomegranate seeds.
- Transfer all fruits to a big bowl and pour salad dressing over it.
- Mix everything and refrigerate the bowl.
- Serve it chilled.