Coriander chutney/hari chutney is the most popular accompaniment for appetizers/snacks. It is prepared with absolutely simple and easily available ingredients like coriander leaves, green chillies, lemon juice and salt. You can add some mint leaves also but i prefer it without mint leaves.
It tastes best when it is freshly prepared but you can store it in an airtight container as well for a few days.
Yields : Approximately 1/2 Cup
- 2 Cups Coriander Leaves with Stems
- 4 Green Chillies
- 3/4 Lemon
- Remove thick stems of coriander leaves and reserve thin and soft stems.
- Wash green chillies and coriander leaves with stems 2-3 times.
- Transfer them to a grinder-jar and grind till you get a smooth paste. Add a few teaspoons of water if you face difficulty in grinding.
- Add salt and lemon juice.
- Mix and transfer to a glass container for storing.
4 thoughts on “Coriander Chutney / Hari Chutney Recipe”