Fiery Hot Chilli Tomato Sauce has been prepared with main ingredients as tomatoes, dry red chillies, garlic cloves and honey.
Pairs extremely well with namkeen vegetable parathas . One can also use it to prepare chilli garlic noodles. Just add extra 6-8 garlic cloves and reduce the amount of honey to one tablespoon… and you are ready with sauce for chilli garlic noddles. You can replace apple cider vinegar with plain white vinegar or rice vinegar and honey can be replaced with sugar.
Cook it and store it an airtight container for future use.
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 15 Dry Red Chillies
- 20 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 3/4 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Soak dry red chillies in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Make a paste with soaked chillies and garlic cloves.
- Further, add tomatoes to above paste and again blitz the mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add tomato-chilli garlic paste.
- Add tomato ketchup, apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Once mixture has been cooled down, add honey and mix.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storage or consume imeediately.