Sweet Corn Soup is one of the most popular soup dishes of Indo-Chinese cuisine. It is loved by all, be it kids or adults. In my version of sweet corn soup with vegetables recipe, I have added finely chopped carrot and beans along with sweet corns to enhance its taste as well nutritive value. You can add finely chopped cabbage as well.
This soup is very easy and quick to prepare if you have vegetable stock ready in the kitchen. I have added minimal spices to soup to retain sweetness of vegetables.
- 3/4 Sweet Corn Kernels(Boiled)
- 1 Small Carrot (Finely Chopped)
- 6 French Beans (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 1/2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 5 Tsp Cornflour Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add carrot and french beans.
- Saute them at high flame for 2 minutes and add boiled sweet corn kernels. Lower the flame.
- Now add vegetable stock, soya sauce, black pepper powder and salt.
- Dissolve cornflour powder in 1/4 cup of water and add it to pan.
- Cook till soup is thickened.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to soup bowl. Serve it hot.