I have heard about this combination a lot but could never imagine that outcome can be so scrumptious. All brownies got finished moments within they were cut. Store a vanilla ice-cream pack and chocolate sauce in advance if you are planning to prepare these beetroot brownies. Once you get to taste them, you will not have the patience to wait for anything else.
Without any delay, I will finish this post so that you can bake and relish scrumptious fudgy beetroot brownies.
- 200 Gms. Beetroot Puree
- 1/2 Cup Refined Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 50 Gms. Dark Chocolate (Melted)
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 80 Gms. Butter (At Room Temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 18-20 Soaked Almonds (Chopped)
- Take a big bowl and transfer butter and sugar to it.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add dark chocolate and beetroot puree. Mix.
- Add refined flour and cocoa powder. Mix again.
- Add vanilla essence and yogurt. Mix again.
- Finally, add chopped almonds to cake batter and mix.
- Transfer cake batter to a greased square tin.
- Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool down and cut into squares.