Creamy Pasta Salad– Chilled dish prepared with penne pasta along with a few vegetables tossed in mayonnaise-yogurt dressing with a bit of black pepper powder.
Other ingredients added to this salad are carrot, cucumber, frozen sweet corns and lettuce leaves. You can choose the vegetable and pasta type as per your preference. Options include fusilli/macaroni , black olives, broccoli etc.
My son happily finishes this salad. Believe me, it is a very nice way to feed vegetables to your kids.
It can be served as an appetizer or main-course.
- 1/4 Cup Cooked Pasta (Penne/ Macaroni/Fusilli)
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Sweet Corn
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Yogurt
- 10-12 Black Peppercorns (Coarsely Crushed)
- Chop carrot into long strips.
- Chop cucumber into small cubes.
- Next, chop lettuce leaves.
- Transfer frozen sweet corns to a pressure cooker and boil for just one whistle. Allow sweet corns to cool down.
- Transfer all vegetables and pasta to a big bowl.
- Further, add mayonnaise, yogurt and crushed black peppercorns.
- Mix all ingredients well and place in refrigerator for chilling the salad.