Herbed Pizza Sauce– Prepared with onion, garlic, tomatoes and a few powdered spices along with aromatic herbs like celery and rosemary.
Smear homemade whole wheat pizzas with this sauce, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, add toppings and bake mouth-watering pizzas at home.
- 1 Large Onion (Chopped)
- 4 Medium Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 18 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 1 Celery Stalk with Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dry Rosemary Herb
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic. Saute for half a minute.
- Add chopped onion and celery stalk.
- Chop for 3-4 minutes and add tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes till tender.
- Add chopped celery leaves, dry rosemary herb, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, sugar, tomato ketchup and salt.
- Mix all ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Blitz cooked mixture once it has been cooled down.
- Transfer puree to a pan again and cook till a thick consistency has been attained.
- Transfer to an air-tight container once it has been cooled down.