FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES – Square shaped baked dessert, prepared with basic ingredients being flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, dark chocolate compound, nuts and oil/butter.
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- 135 Gms. Dark Chocolate Compound (At Room Temperature)
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (Powdered)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar (Powdered)
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp Cold Milk
- 50 Gms. Walnuts/Almonds (Chopped)
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Chop chocolate compound into small pieces (Approx into 1″ size).
- Sift refined flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt into a bowl.
- Transfer oil and chopped chocolate pieces to a glass bowl and microwave bowl for 15-20 seconds. Mix with a spatula till chocolate pieces are completely dissolved.
- Add sugar to this mixture and mix it.
- Whisk eggs along with vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Transfer egg mixture to the bowl with wet mixture and stir well.
- Finally, add dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix gently.
- Add milk to above mixture and stir well.
- Finally, add chopped walnuts/almonds to brownie batter.
- Transfer batter to a square tin (lined with parchment paper) and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
One thought on “Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Recipe”
This looks Yum–
LikeLiked by 1 person