Mouth-watering Sweet Corn Bhel is a perfect solution for untimely hunger pangs and and it can be prepared in a jiffy.
It is loaded with vegetables like onion, potato, tomato, green chillies, coriander leaves and of course lots of sweet corn. You can even add chopped capsicum.
Serves : 2
- 200 Gms. Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 1/2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Medium Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 Large Boiled Potato (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 Lemon
- 2 1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 Cup Cornflakes Mixture
- 1/4 Cup Sev
- Coriander Chutney
- Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- Transfer frozen corn to a pressure cooker. Add 1/4 cup of water and boil for 2 whistles at a high flame.
- Open the pressure cooker once steam is released and drain excess water.
- Keep aside 2 tbsp sev and 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Transfer remaining ingredients( except chutneys) in a big bowl and mix well.
- Add coriander chutney and sweet tamarind chutney as per taste. Mix well.
- Transfer to two serving bowls and garnish with sev and chopped coriander leaves.
- Marinate chopped onion in lemon juice and chat masala for 20-30 minutes. It helps in removing the bitterness of onion.