Square shaped baked dessert, prepared with flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate compound, condensed milk, walnut, butter and flavored with instant coffee mix.
You can use Morde/Van Leer chocolate compound. Morde is easily available in the market. I have used brownie liners in the recipe, so 25 minutes were sufficient for baking. Bake for 35 minutes if you use a brownie pan instead of separate brownie liners.
Yields: 10 Brownies
- 3 Tbsp/45 Gms. Butter (At Room Temperature)
- 115 Gms. Dark Chocolate (At Room Temperature)
- 200 Gms. Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Refined Flour
- 1/6 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 50 Gms. Walnut ( Chopped )
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt dark chocolate using double boiler.
- Mix instant coffee powder in one tablespoon of lukewarm water.
- Add butter, condensed milk, coffee mixture to melted chocolate. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Transfer refined flour, cocoa powder and baking powder to a big bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to the bowl with wet ingredients.
- Add chopped walnut pieces to batter. Leave aside some chopped walnut pieces for garnishing.
- Transfer to brownie liners and garnish with remaining walnut pieces.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven.